Monday, October 1, 2012

PowerPoint (Terrific)...

In the power point project i created a lesson plan for a 3rd grade science class. The project was to create an use different animations and fun with the tools power point offers. I had to use my imagination and creativity with this project which helped me explore those areas of my mind! My experience with this project helped me grow and learn the different tools and animations that power point had to offer. I've always known how to use power point, but some of the tools Dr.Smith showed us in class i didn't know existed and I'm glad he showed us these different ways. The format of this assignment i thought was hard to understand at first but when it got explained more i completely understood it. I thought presenting the project to our peers was a good way for us to learn how to talk in front of students and to gather ideas for the other classmates on how they think to teach. i really enjoyed seeing the other students projects and their creativity. Some of them i thought were really good and better than mine and i could learn from them on how to make mine more creative! Found this cheesy video on you tube about "what is energy" i thought it was funny and the kids would laugh about it. Also i found this website for the kids to explore with stories and different activities on Energy in the world. I thought it would be cool for the kids to explore this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment