Monday, September 10, 2012

Two more for the roll.

Over the weekend i was looking at different blogs. As I come across blogs nothing was really grabbing my attention. So I decided to look up stuff that sparks my interest i love to travel and i love cars. What better then to follow my two favorite things. 
 
2012 Mitsubishi Lancer
So I was looking up blogs about cars and the blog i came across that i thought would be perfect was about the entire auto industry.The blog i found is called theautoprophet, within this blog they talk about how the auto industry is still doing and growing everyday. The picture to the right is of my car sitting in my driveway. 5 months ago i got this car and i love it.


Rainbow Springs, Florida
My second blog that i happened to come across has to do with traveling. Traveling by far is my favorite thing. Something i wanna do is travel to all of the State Park. I have been many places but i have yet to go to a state park. When i found this blog it just gave me more of a need to go to the state parks with its beautiful pictures and wonderful comments. I've been out of the country to the Bahamas which was beautiful,but our state parks are our state parks and they define the United States.

3 comments:

  1. One thing I love to do is travel and that looks like an amazing place to go, Road Trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both these blogs were cool and I agree with Emily, road trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We certainly have some beautiful state parks.

    ReplyDelete